This page provides links to useful information on the wide range of national portfolio work the APCC supports Police and Crime Commissioners to deliver.
By clicking on each of the workstream buttons below you can find information relating to our policy work on areas such as police workforce, finances, criminal justice, and support for victims of crime and initiatives to prevent the most vulnerable from getting involved with crime.
The links provide access to APCC resources by topic, including press releases and statements, briefings and responses to national consultations. You can also find information on the PCCs who lead on each policy area, the APCC officers who provide specialist support, and their contact details.
Excellence in Policing
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Citizens in Policing
- Police Standards and Leadership
- Finance (Funding Formula, Comprehensive Spending Review, and Grants)
- Police Technology and Digital
- Environment and Sustainability
- Serious Organised Crime and Specialist Capabilities
- Economic and Cyber Crime (including Fraud)
- International and Strategic Policing
- Counter Terrorism
- Transparency and Accountability
- Criminal Justice
- Local Policing
- Business Crime
- Road Safety
- Emergency Service Collaboration (including PFCCs)
- Mental Health and Custody
- Addictions and Substance Misuse
- Serious Violence
- Modern Slavery